Monday, August 9, 2010

Starting Somewhere

Everything needs a beginning and my story is no different. Have you ever felt like you just needed to take a chance? To do something you've never done before? To leave everything you know behind? Well, that's what I did. A cross-country move from a fiance to a best friend. To find myself. And you know that saying, "Life happens while you're making plans," is completely true. I generally don't believe in cheesy lines and generalizations, but that one, that one has struck me true. So here I am, on the East Coast since April. I think this blog will be my outlet. My sanctuary. Somewhere where I can spill my feelings and not worry that I'm being overtly emotional. (Because I am, by the way, especially now.) And this blog will also be about the adventures of upcoming motherhood, because that in itself is terrifying and exciting and overwhelming all at once... Especially when it's a surprise.

So, yes. Life happens while you're making plans. See? I told you it was true.

No comments:

Post a Comment