Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Weird Wednesday

Today has been odd. You know when you're agitated with something or someone and you rant to a close friend/family member? I did that this morning. And then, the weirdest thing happened; I got two phone calls that were complete rants about more serious things. Is it bad that I totally feel better about my small stuff? And then I wondered to myself, "Do I sound like this?" and if I do, I'm sorry. Man, what a downer. So, now, I'm turning all that excess energy into cleaning the house. I'll make things brighter until I feel brighter. And it's totally worked.

Just a weird Wednesday.

I have several books in the queue, but haven't started a new one yet. If everything goes smoothly for the rest of the day, I might start one. We'll see.

This weekend we have two parties to go to, a half hour apart for start times. How do you choose who to go to first? And who to be late to? Or do you not go to one? I'm still trying to figure out how it's going to work.

In the meantime, I guess I can sit and admire my clean house.

No comments:

Post a Comment