Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Technology...

Is my nemesis today. I've tried a million times to upload a picture and it doesn't seem to be working. Riddle me this; how can a person who can read HTML have issues with a click here uploader? It's madness. Total madness.

Tonight I'm trying a new recipe from the Cooking Light magazine. The link is: Chicken with Honey Beer Sauce. I'm hoping it's delicious. I need a new chicken recipe under my belt, and this looks beyond simple.

In other frigid news, we got another six inches or so yesterday. I would like to take Sammy outside, but the windchill is in the negatives. Bummer. Here's to hoping tomorrow might be a bit warmer, so we can make a snowman!

I bought two more books today; Blood of the Lamb by Michael Lister and Dead Center by Danielle Girard. Both are crime drama. I'm taking a break from supernatural/fantasy series for the moment, as I just finished 5 in a row.

Any good book rec's are welcomed!

Edit: Hah! Take that! I fixed it. /fist pump


No comments:

Post a Comment