Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year, New You

Well, not really. Same me, new goals. I'm holding myself accountable for this year's book challenge. I'm already focused on health and losing weight, so that's just more of the same. I think this year's resolution is to communicate more. It's easy to let communication slide, so this will be my focus. 2014 was brought in at the house, in front of a fire, with a healthy glass of wine and my husband by my side. Pretty great start! This morning was pancakes and bacon for the boys and later we'll take down the tree. Tomorrow we're supposed to get a decent amount of snow, so maybe a last minute run to the store for milk is in order. I'm looking forward to this year. We're hoping for good health, good luck and fertility. C'mon baby #2, we're ready for more!

2 comments:

  1. Crossing my fingers for a brother or sister for sweet lil Sammy!

    here's to hoping that 2014 is better then 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's been a good start. He's hoping for a little sister, actually, but I have no preference! (He asked me for one for Christmas...)

    ReplyDelete