Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nightmares

Firstly, the 34 week appointment went well! He's measuring right on schedule and his heartbeat is strong. Always good things to hear when it's getting this close.

B woke me up this morning because I was sobbing in my sleep; and it was a good thing too, because I had dreamt I lost our little guy. It was so vivid! I mean, I was literally saying, "I'm 34 weeks, how is this possible?!" to the nurses. What a freaky thing... It totally shook me. Thankfully, the little bugger chose that moment to give me a little kick, letting me know that he was still there and strong.. Made me cry though, and thank God that he was still my little B.

What an ordeal... but so glad it was a nightmare and not a reality! Next appointment is in two weeks - and then every week from then! We're getting sooo close, I cannot wait! (But I must - but my impatience is starting to show...)

No comments:

Post a Comment