Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Fat Tuesday..

Happy Fat Tuesday! The day before Lent .. or as my brothers have deemed it - 'Inappropriate touch Tuesdays' .. followed by 'No eye contact Wednesdays' .. /laugh! I was seriously amused.

I am exhausted today; absolutely wiped. This surprises me a little because the past two nights (not counting last), I've had the most incredible sleep and have awoken refreshed and energetic. This morning, however, not so much. Can I go back to the previous nights of amazing sleep? I have a feeling that's not going to be happening often anymore. So, my goal is to take pictures at every week for the remainder, so I can see how low he drops! Last week - accomplished. This week - accomplished! So here's the 35 week picture:




It's a front shot, which we normally don't post, but I thought it'd be a nice change. My shirts have started not to cover him on the bottom of the belly! B likes to tickle the skin that's exposed when I walk around in my tee shirts, which is really cute.. but I won't tell him that. :)


Five more weeks! I can't decide if he's going to be on-time, late or early... They keep telling me he's on schedule, but I think since I want to see him so badly, he's going to make me wait.

I'm getting a little nervous for the labor and delivery part too. I guess I know what to expect, but it's a little scary since I've never experienced it before and don't really know what each tinge, pain, or whatever means. It's all a learning process, and as M tells me, if so-and-so can do this successfully, I know that you can. I just hope he's right.. I want everything to go as smoothly as possible.

Goals of the week: keep packing the hospital bag, finish washing all of little B's clothes, seriously enjoy a Shamrock shake!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment