Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Heart Explosion Day..

Valentine's Day was a complete success! I did a test run on a giant cookie, and the second one came out perfect for B. Plus, it was something that I knew he'd love.





And of course, I also got him a card. We made dinner reservations at 7 and when we got there, there was a beautiful vase of flowers on the table and a card waiting for me.. After he told me he didn't get me anything, of course. (To which I said, I don't need anything; you're already taking me out to dinner.)


So we had a really great meal and then came home and spent the rest of the night cuddled up. All in all, one of the best Valentine's Day I've ever had. We stayed up a bit too late, but he gets to nap a little now, so hopefully that will help.

Tomorrow we have a doctor's appointment early in the morning. I get so disgruntled thinking about that scale; it makes me not even want to go. I love my doctor and the nurse, but really, that scale has it out for me. I think it adds an extra five pounds every time just for spite! Then, afterwards we're supposed to head out to breakfast and then I'll come home and pack for the weekend trip home to the Midwest for our baby shower. Here's to hoping the weather holds!

Little B is doing fantastic, although he has an affinity for my ribs.. But I love just being able to sit during the day and feel him moving around and have conversation. In a lot of ways, I think I might miss being pregnant when he's born, but I am so looking forward to meeting him. Now, if we could only decide on a name!

No comments:

Post a Comment